31/08/2014

Back-to-school

 wonderland. | via Tumblrgirl Crown ♡Untitled  UntitledMornin 🔆

 //sweather weatherSeptember!! 💋 Catalogue Mango Femme automne 2014 avec Daria Werbowy See you later..!

Back-to-school




Hello! How are you? So, I guess this is really it. No more, actually anything that's related to summer-except tomorrow's post ;). Tomorrow is the day we go back to school. The day we see our friends again. The day we get kinda sad because with teachers that can, and they do, tell you when first exams are, it's hard to stay happy. The day everything is new, even tough you know the start very well by now. And tomorrow is the day I can finally say I am not a freshman anymore! I think this year will be easier and better than the last (she said hopefully). Here is the first style I will be wearing for sophomore year...kinda different than the others but I love it.
How do you like it?
Have a great school start and remember the first holidays will be on the schedule very soon!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!