21/08/2014

The Boveč story







I am wearing: C&A dungarees, H&M top, New look espadrilles, Two way shirt, C&A+Dorothy Perkins rings

Hello! How are you? Last time I went to seaside by bus. I met these two guys who were speaking English (maybe from Australia or USA...not really sure because it was something in between tough). So, they wanted to go to Bovec, in Slovenia but they didn't know how to say it right and they said Boveč, which sounds the same as Poreč. There is just a little catch, Poreč is in Croatia and these two places couldn't be more apart. When we realised that they were pretty much in a bad position, we helped them get back to Ljubljana and than to Boveč. It was a pretty great experience. Why am I telling this? I just took a trip to Poreč and needed to share this with you, haha. 
How do you like it?
Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!