26/10/2014

Free post

Hello! How are you? I am a really enthusiastic person, I love to smile all the time and be positive as much as I can. When you put together holidays, fashion, photography, writing and sport you get my kind of profi life. I am not proud to say this but my view on living in Slovenia is not very great. I admire all the nature beauty that we have, all the hard working people that we have ( I can honestly say that we are a very hard working nation that would do a lot to get to the place that we want to), all the talented people we have...and I could go on and on and I could hardly tell you all. The only problem is that I don't see myself right here. Well, today was not that kinda day. It was all about the famous Ljubljana marathon. I am very proud of my dad that once again showed he is one of a hell athlete (pure motivation). All the people that came together, all the love we shared, oh and the atmosphere!
I think it's time for look back! See it on link:


Let me know how you liked it!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!