05/10/2014

Just wait

Hello! How are you? It's kind of annoying that I post twice or three times a week...believe me, I know! So, you probably want to know what I've been up to. There is something major going on here and it's a new photographer kind of situation. Because of the job and my school things didn't work out as planed, but no worries I have a new plan and I think it'll be a great one. I have a lot of new things to show you and I can't wait to get started. We are starting at the end of this week, so I guess the week after this, things will get on the right path. I know we are already so inspired since September's posts were nothing but a big fat inspiration, but come on...can you ever get to inspired?!

AndyTorresMadeleine13 - 
Patch Jeans | via TumblrUntitled Photography  Noir Prada | via Tumblr Words | fashion  

How do you like it?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!