02/10/2014

Living a blogger's life!

 

   

Hello! How are you? The other day I was thinking about how lame was the fact that we talk more trough phone than in person or the fact that when we are doing something we take photo and than spend another 5min to put it on Instagram. I know it's really odd to hear that from me, a blogger, which spends a lot of time on computer, Instagram, Lookbook, Gmail, Chicisimo... I can't help myself but I really don't like it. I love blogging... I just wish I had more person to person things to do, you know. I mean that's what professional bloggers do... Just need time... Can't wait to show you new style that I am working on. 

For today's post here is something that makes me feel better-street style from Chanel and their Pre-Chanel show.
Love, love, love...
Do you agree? 
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!