14/10/2014

Something about me.

Be Positive. You are the best person. OK?  
Cut the negative bullshit :3 Untitled | via Tumblr Untitled tumblr. 


Hello! How are you? It is that time of the month again (and by that I don't mean I am on my period), when everything I do, it's with this small piece of energy that I have...No matter if it's Monday or Friday. If you are following me on Instagram than you already know that I am back at the gym and getting fit program. It took me a few years to except my body figure. I am not saying that I am fat-because then I have to listen friends, family... how I am just great and blahh, blahh, blahh. It's just that I have always been attracted to things that my body figure isn't kinda suitable for-ballet and stuff like this. But now, I am not a model (it pisses me off so much when people think blogging is modelling!), I am a fashion blogger that is healthy and work in progress. 
And as you already know I am in high school. Can I just say that I have been waiting for high school since my older brother finished Primary school... I am pretty sure I have watched all the chick flick movies and me and my bestie had this sentence that we have been using last two years of primary school: Just wait a little longer and you will get there-meaning high school, place where our teenage life really starts, where we fall in love for the first time, where we choose what our life will be all about,... Well, I am sorry to break it for you, but HIGH SCHOOL MOVIES ARE A BIG FAT LIE! Don't worry, I know that movies are movies and that is like a perfect goodnight story, but! The truth is: I turned a new page in my life, I met awesome new people, but that's pretty much it. Maybe the fact that my high school is one of the hardest in Slovenia is the reason that my day looks like this: school, home, fitness, studying, studying, studying, studying, blogging, sleep-over. Or is it just  me? 
Now you probably get "that time of the month".
I feel better now and let's absorb some positive thoughts.

P.S.: I am happy that I get to live the life I am living.
 JARDIN DE MODE IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!