16/06/2015

!!!1 day left!!!


 


 
 

 
 
 

Hello! How are you? I have one school day left! That means tomorrow I am officially over with sophomore year. What are my plans for the summer? I think I will take a few days and go to the seaside first, than I am going to Holi run with my friends and than I am hopefully going to Germany for 3 weeks. I think it will be an awesome one! Get ready for some great styles! 
Next year I will turn 18 and that means I get to have driving licence. Why am I saying this? Well, I would be the happiest girl in the world, if I took a long road trip to unknown, whit actually anyone that likes loud music, nature and having fun while being lost. I think I would stop every few miles and get a chocolate ice cream. Anyone up for it?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža



 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!