07/06/2015

Spirit of Juliett Papa


 







Hello! How are you? If you are following me on Instagram (@nezaz), than you already know we took a trip this lovely Sunday. I have never flown with plane and since we went on airport (my dad had an acrobatic flight!), I decided to take few photos on an old plane, that stood there. It was the best, yet the scariest thing! It's a little old and a little damaged, but it's really awesome! I mean, what's better than putting together new experience and blogging? My style today, was very relaxed and perfect for a summer, weekend getaway, plus you need espadrilles for a trip like this, cuz they are so comfy. These things really make my appreciate my life, I am really grateful for everything!
Do you like it?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!