12/06/2015

Take a break from this world **-->**



STOP JUDGING    

Hello! How are you? Do you know that feeling when people suck all the energy from you, all the will to live. Well, I finished my sophomore year and survived finals and I had some personal problems, I don't even feel alive anymore. After I go to sleep I feel like I am a giant balloon with to much air in it.  Writing helps very much, but I decided that I will have a weekend away from home, phone, computer any people except my family and I will just chill, listen to my body, sole and mind. To get back to what I am. Yoga, running and my dog will be my weekend...in the nature...away from the world. 
P.S.: Congratulations on finishing another school year, we made it!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!