14/06/2015

Reunited with nature

 
Hello! How are you? I am already back. It was so awesome and I can say it was one of the healthiest weekend in my life. I went to our weekend chalet, where we have a lot of fruit and vegetables planted. When I first came there, it took me hole hour to pick all the cherries, raspberries, currant, strawberries, lettuce and I could go on and on. One thing I do every time when I am there, is running. There is no better place for running, I swear. A mix of nature and urban and it's never too hot in the summer, so it makes it easier to run, no matter the temperature I always go running in the morning... It was so awesome and I am ready to survive three more days of school and than finally finish it. I really wish you could meet my dog Neli, she is such a lady and a hipster, the watermelon on the picture has her teeth marks haha. Now I have enough energy and will for more style posts!!!
 I hope you are having a lovely Sunday!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!