02/09/2013

Almost fresh (not looking so fresh) man

Hello! How are you? Well, today was good. I can now at least imagine, how tomorrow when seniors will be in school, everything will look like. So, the only thing I don't like is this "welcoming" to fresh mans in Slovenia. We call it "fazaniranje" and the thing about it, is that everyone who want can write F on your face and body. I believe it's very funny for someone who is not a freshman but I can say even though, a complete stranger draws on your face it's funny and this is a part of high school. Now, if you are not from Slovenia you probably don't know how this looks like. I can assure you I was one of persons who were at least colored. 

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=3e34497702&view=att&th=140df7077902aa7a&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uSPXhu80V-soOUexzHIXJ&sadet=1378138286239&sads=3n8r7tMCxT7tool3ffwrLxnuDiU&sadssc=1 
Well, maybe you just try to understand my position and say this is why this photo isn't really good or professional.

But after cleaning my face I went on a perfect relaxing walk...
 And this is much better. Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!