27/09/2013

Work hard...for dreams

Hello! How are you? It's Friday!!! Today in school, this amazing woman came and told us about her and helping some cities in Africa. I can tell you she is a legend! It really touched us all and it made me think about myself. We all have those times when we are nothing but fussy and aren't happy with our lives. Like me. I know the changing of school is having a brand new life. And I really started my new unit in my life, which is great. But because of that, I wanted to change myself too. That's not a very good move. So, TGIF for putting my old and really me back in the place.
Oh, and one last thing. She told us how happy she is because she made her dreams come true. And in a hurry and this life that we are living in, we often forget how important is to remember our dreams, to at least have some motivation. So, dear reader, every single day, when you will just have a minute for yourself, remember what really means everything to you. Life will be better then. Have a great day!
Love, Neža.
Forever 21:
   
Untitled 
Crazy and Free | via Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!