21/09/2013

New, new, new...

Hello! How are you? Do you know that awkward feeling, when you have thousand things to do and then you forget about one? It happens to me all the time. For example, I have my school work to do, then blog (which I love and never forget!) and some other stuff. But I have the best thing for my "fashion life", so I never forget a single thing! What is this? I just need to show you, because I want to make your fashion life a little bit easier to follow! Here it is! 



It's the FASHIONTV'S CALENDAR! If you will check that and my blog every day you won't miss a thing! I can tall you that from personal experience. Of course, you have some thing in fashion that you love the most and check them every year. But for get to know other things in fashion which is easy, because there are so many of them, then this calendar will be your friend! It's actually very good.  Have a great weekend! 
Love,
Neža.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!