19/09/2013

Good half.

Hello! How are you? Let's see: 

-The NY fashion week is over.

-European Basketball Championship for Slovenia is over.

Even though I have no idea, and I believe I am not the only one, what am I going to watch now and I don't now either what will be my force for long days or studying, I have some good memories from both things. 

1. It's truth that I was at home while I was watching NYFW, but I had so much fun and got some pretty good ideas for upcoming spring.

2. Slovenia won't get any medals on European Basketball Championship. But this EBC was in Slovenia and I have never see the thing I saw those weeks. People were acutely proud to be Slovene and we were all cheering and just getting all crazy about basketball and especially about basketball players.  The atmosphere on streets and at home was just amazing.

And for such a good half of September I need to put one awesome style together! Modcloth:

 Spontaneous Swing Skirt - Green, Solid, Trim, Pinup, Vintage Inspired, Fit & Flare, Better, Black, Long Simplicity on a Saturday Top in Black - Long, Jersey, Basic, Black, Solid, Casual, Short Sleeves, International Designer, Variation, Minimal, Knit, Scoop Vanilla Latte Cardigan - Sheer, Knit, Cream, Solid, Buttons, Knitted, Pockets, Long Sleeve, Better, Casual, Winter, 90s 
Back to the Basics Sneaker by Keds - Low, White, Solid, Casual, Vintage Inspired, Spring, Travel Cambridge Satchel Upwardly Mobile Satchel in Navy - 15" by The Cambridge Satchel Company  - Blue, Solid, Buckles, Pockets, Casual, Vintage Inspired, Leather, Work, Scholastic/Collegiate, International Designer, Graduation, Basic, Fall, Urban Happily Ever Abalone Necklace - Green, Gold, Solid, Good, Statement
Dazzling Modifier Ring Set - Solid, Gold, White, Rhinestones 
Have a great day! Love,
Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!