01/09/2013

Let's start!

Hello! How are you? I remember when I came home from school, threw my school bag in the corner and posted that I was soo happy for summer holidays start... And now I am sitting in my room on a rainy Sunday, so nervous calling my bestie and telling her I am not sure if I will be able to go in school tomorrow because I'm terrified! I can say that a lot of things make me nervous but if I just think how tomorrow will look like... Let's just say I am not the only person who feels that way and I will survive (at least I hope so). 

I don't have any special reason for today's style. I'm just going to go with style of a day like I us to. Have a great start of a school or work year and a great day!
Style of a day (Forever 21):
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!