09/10/2013

7 STARS: III






Hello! How are you?  Here is the third style of seven stars and I think it's time to tell you something more about it.
It all started one day, when my brother told me, his friend has a pro camera. And since they are best friends and I think she is soo cool and nice, my brother got me my first photo shooting. I can tell you, it was awkward at first but when I fell in the atmosphere I felt like I would do this for years.
And the last photo shooting was almost month ago. So, we thought, why not do it again? And we did it. We had some trouble finding a right place but I think it was just perfect. In the fourth star, I will tell you more. How do you like it? Have a great day!
 Love, Neža 

*wearing: Orsay-dress, Chic-shoes, Bershka-jacket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!