15/10/2013

7 STARS: VII






Hello! How are you? Here is the last style of Seven stars.

Before I say anything about whole making of Seven stars, I would like to thank my friend and the best photographer DAŠA VUKANAC, my brother, friend and organiser of photo shooting MATIC ŽUGELJ and my family for support!

Well, I have told you before how it all started. And to be totally honest I was sure it would look like I am just messing around, since this was the first time that I did it for real. But when I got the pictures, I was so surprised. It's actually nice to see yourself enjoying in thing you love to do. And I think you can see my joy too. All I can say right now, is that I can't wait for another photo shooting. The only thing left that I want to say is TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Have a great day! Love, Neža

*wearing: Zara-jeans, NKD-top, Chic-shoes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!