19/10/2013

How to find the right one?

Hello! How are you? Do you ever ask yourself what is your real style. It happens to all! But after a long thinking how you can really find the right one, I finally found the right way! There are 4 questions you need to answer:

-Which clothes I like the most? (It's really important to not ask yourself "Which style do I like the most". Why? If you really want to feel good in your unique style you have to do yours and yours only!)

-How do I feel in it? (You need to feel comfortable-not pyjama comfortable but attractive comfortable. I have one little question to: Will they see me in these clothes?-on a good way of course!)

-Does it suite me? (This is so important! And the best way to find out what really suites you, is to find perfect clothes for your figure.)

-What do I want to express with this style? (Your style can tell people a lot of things about you. The best thing is, you can really show them yourself.)

These four questions can really help  you find your style. 
Take some time and-

Have a great Saturday! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!