13/10/2013

Fashion weekend



Fashion weekend

Goodies from Italy from my lovely cousin-Elle





Hello! How are you? Seven stars and yesterday's fashion weekend in my home town, once again confirmed fashion is what I like the most. While my friends are making good future with profesional sports and being so great in school in am picking, well I am loving fashion world. The thing that remembered me, why I see myself in fashion world was yesterday's fashion weekend. It was the first fashion weekend and it was small but that was the thing that made it so special. For make it even more special there were slovene fashion blogger Eva Ana Kazič, slovene designer Nina Šušnjara, model and fashion expert Bernarda Marovt and so many other people that all ready have there place in fashion industry. It was so great! And now that I see that things are possible if you wish and work hard for them, I think I can work hard for my place in fashion world. Have a great Sunday! Love, Neža. 


Bernarda Marovt

Eva Ana Kazič

Nina Šušnjara 




                                                   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!