04/12/2013

3. Ice skating outfit

Hello! How are you? Yesss! We are all so happy that the hardest day of the week-Wednesday is behind us! And here we are-sharing an outfit for a great thing. Which is ice skating. It's kind of funny if you can't skate-I can't and it's especially funny for others that can skate and are watching me going down the ice and making a face like I am going to die. Well, the next position is me on the ground and others just LOLing around. But I need to take care of there health since they are saying that 50% of health is laughing. And I do want you to know that I am trying. Now it's time for outfit.-Nasty gal:
Nasty Gal Wild Burnout Leggings 
You definitely want to wear leggings because you never know when you might fall and getting up with hole on your jeans would be so funny anymore. And since leggings are pretty much in all the time, you are free to wear any kind of leggings you want!
Bright Morning Sweater - Green 
Sweater! You know that I am some kind of a sweater freak, but let's be honest. It's the best!
Eternal Moto Jacket 
Wearing coat for ice skating can be a very good but yet very bad decision. The best way is to pick something in between.
Atomic Pom Beanie  
Hat! You sure need one!
Crystal Flame Hoop Earrings
My Enemy By Chrishabana Envy Ear/Septum Cuff 
Let me know how you like it and how well can you skate! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!