22/12/2013

C as Christmas!

Hello! How are you?
 After a day of sleeping and day with my family I can say I am alive again. Also, I am sooo happy that I will be able to blog properly again. Now, the first thing I have to say is: OMG, it's only three days till Christmas. And first winter day is behind! Since now I wasn't really able to get Christmas spirit in my soul, but with help of family, music and lights, I am all ready there! And it's totally time for Christmas outfit!
 Forever 21:


 
 
  
 
 
- Lauren  
Try with this hair style...if it's not exactly like this it's even better!

Christmas Nail ideas? 
There can never be too much sparkles when it comes to Christmas nail polish!

Have a great day! And welcome back readers!
 Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!