14/12/2013

Still hanging on!

Hello! How are you?  Here we are. Waiting for last week before holidays to start and to be over. Some times it's kind of scary wishing all the work to be done as soon as possible, since all we do is working. But this kind of moments, when I can sit and just listen to my mind for a minute, reminds me why I want this week to be over so bed. I have had so much work for school to do, that I wrote this sad posts and just having a bed feeling for taking half an hour for it. But I am glad that things are about to calm down soon. So, if we were able to go trough this hard two months, this week shouldn't be such a big problem. And before I am about to get all nervous for upcoming exams, I am excited for tomorrow's surprise!
 Have a great day! 
Love, Neža



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!