29/12/2013

Boyfriend in the house!

Hello! How are you? Tomorrow is time for action that I don't really like. No, it's not visit at dentist, it's studying math. But also it could be a lot worst. Even though these two hours or so, won't be any kind of festive, the other parts of day will be. And starting with different kind of style, it's a pretty good start! I wasn't really sure for this one. It's very boyfriend spirited... At the moment this spirit isn't really part of my life, so I was pretty much improvising. And surprisingly it came out very good, right?
Have a great day!
 Love, Neža
I am wearing:
DIY boyfriend cut jeans, H&M sweater (I kind of borrowed it from my brother...well, thanks bro!), Ultratex shoes









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!