21/03/2014

Be patient!

Hello! How are you? Oh, it's weekend! It's amazing and kind of warm... I couldn't be more excited about today, because I am going to seaside with my family after a long time. I can't wait to smell the seaside air and get all the good memories back. At the same time this will be great motivation for few months of school that are left. And speaking of motivation... I have been thinking a lot lately...the hardest part of being the person who dresses amazing, is finding the unique style that suites you. The thing is, I can easily compose a style and it's going to be amazing but it won't necessarily suite me. That is why you need to be super patient and have a good imagination. And I am super motivated... I am just going to share it with you!
 H&M:
         

How do you like it (I loveeee the skirt-lovely!)? Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!