09/03/2014

Every little thing is gonna be all right!

Hello! How are you? Today is the day I get back on track. I don't want you to think I was on my death bad, so I will share some of my moments of past two weeks.

Prikazan je element photo 1.JPG
The best part of Physiotherapy.
  

Prikazan je element photo 2.PNG
Stay positive!

Prikazan je element photo 4.JPG
It's not exactly a Ramsay plate, but it's full of vitamins.

Prikazan je element photo 3.PNG
A thing that I always do when I am ill, planing the future.

Prikazan je element photo 1.JPG
Uf, that's a Ramsay plate... well, mama plate. Delicious!

Prikazan je element photo 2.JPG
Lovely rose on Woman's day...

New thing in apartment... 


These days were pretty lazy but still lovely... What did you do in last few weeks? 
Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!