06/03/2014

On my spring off

Hello! How are you? It's some kind of very weird tradition for me to be ill for two or more weeks together every year. It's never anything serious but it takes a lot of time to go back to healthy life. Negativism wouldn't help me, so I have to say I look at this like "spring off". Why spring off? 
-Every year in time before spring.
-When I get better, I have so much work to do and before I was simply off.

Speaking of spring! I can feel it all ready! I will put my winter coat away and start with spring fashiooooon! Yay! Let's start with super spring style!
Notch Neck Throw On Coat
Topshop
    Curly Medium Hairstyles 2014 Wavy 
This style is from H&M and I didn't forget about bag but I think it's simply better without it. And with some killing phone cover suit, you will rule it! Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!