01/03/2014

Oh well...

Hello! How are you? I didn't take another break to think about JDM's future but I have a pretty bad flu, which is the reason I didn't post anything for so long. I probably won't be able to live normal blogger's life for some time, but I really wish my health situation gets better. While I will be drinking tea and of course will be in bad, you have a great few days. 

Now, since all this TBT is so in and I keep seeing pictures from stars, when they were little. And I taught, it's time for me to show you something... Well, someone.

Can we just take a moment and appreciate how stylish I was. I was like 4 years old and totally in love with this hills. I got them in a Barbie magazine and I wore theme 24/7. Haha, all though I loved them, my family didn't because of the noise I was making. I really, really teased my family with it  and they threw them away. Luckily, I didn't find out for a long time, haha. I was pretty cute, ha? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!