14/03/2014

JDM is about to rise!

Hello! How are you? It was a hard week. You know, is always hard when you come back to work or school after two weeks off. I really hate to talk about school on my blog, but it's the main reason I didn't post much this week. Also, as I said before, I had pretty bad knee injury and it takes a long time to recover-happy news, I am able to go to fitness, so after school this was my second home. Starts are always hard, but once you are in, you are in. 
I am so excited for tomorrow, because my amazing photographer is back in town and I am ready to shoot. 

 

I know this is a commercial video, but if you listen to words she say... very inspirational.
Be ready, Jardin de mode is off of school!
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!