06/11/2014

JDM & endlessleather #2

 Hello! How are you? Amen to the TGIF! First week after holidays is just one of the hardest and I think I survived it! Now it's time to relax and get the fashion DIYs up on! Here I am with yet another way how to use endlessleather material!
 
You will need:
-two different colours of Suede cords
-scissors
-needle
-something to fix your niddle with (I used stickers)

 
You need to cut two cords (one needs to be much longer than the other)

  
You will put your needle twice trough one cord (first you have to fold it in middle) and once trough the other.

 
As I said before, I used stickers to fixate my needle (you can use anything you want actually).

After you make  bracelet long enough, you put the needle out and make one knot.

 
And you get this!

 

  
You have to make this knot so you can put it on and off.

 

So this is it! :)
How do you like it?
Let me know!
Have a great day!
Love, Neža



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!