02/11/2014

The OH moment

(20) Tumblr All we need is just a little patience | via Tumblr 
 Hello! How are you? Holidays are officially over and  that's kinda bad, but I have just realised that 5 minutes ago I was saying to my little brother: The faster you go back to school, the faster holidays will be here. And that, my friends, is nothing but the truth. I am so filled with energy! I swear I am ready for the 37 work days to come at me (yes, I already counted days till holidays). Not only am I ready to start and punch the second round of school hell directly in the face, I am ready for new fitness challenges and I am really inspired (I am talking about my fashion life). I love when people ask me what's the top moment of fashion that I get from working with my blog. I get it, you know, it's easy for us to understand the sport's top moment (winning the Olympics) or chef's top moment (cooking the perfect meal and get top critics). I also get the fact that you maybe don't get the top fashion feeling. Let me help you.
It's the time when you see the first creations, the time this babe comes out and she's rocking the outfit, the time that everybody stop for a second and just star, the time everything is in slow motion and that is....well everything. If you  are asking yourself from where the hell do I know that. Well, I am not a designer, I am not a model, I am a fashion blogger and the great party is that I do a little of everything. Wanna feel that feeling? Deal!

 
 

A! 
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!