02/11/2014

JDM & endlessleather

 

Hello! How are you? First there was a nice mail, then there were a lot of products, brilliant products, then there was a plan, there was also an agreement, a lot of kindness and same goals. I am talking about amazing endlessleather. Check their site and you'll see what I am talking about! There will be a lot of DIYs in the future and you will get to know their high quality material and my ideas to put it in your style!
For the first DIY you will need:

 
-round leather cord (any colour, I chose gorgeous orange)
- Stainless steel charm (I fell in love with this crocodile the minute I saw it)
-any kind of findings (I bought theme in local shop but you will find them HERE too!)
-scissors (to cut the cord, so it will fit your wrist perfectly)

After you get the perfect fit (how long the cord should be so it fits your wrist) you can put on a cord any kind of findings. I chose simple, boho and spiced it up with Mr. Crocodile.

 
When you are happy with your final look of bracelet, it's great to do two same knots, so you will be able to put the bracelet on and off whenever you'll want.

This is it, very simple, very cute and thanks to Plessmann Endless leather a bracelet with high quality. Get ready for more difficult DIYs and get your material now.
How do you like it?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!