25/11/2014

"wanna be different"






 

Hello! How are you? As a typical Slovene person I would be offended if somebody said I was different. They, the typical Slovene people, always have to stay in a pack or a flock or whatever this is. If you go and bunch of other people, I will go; if you wear black T-shirt, I will wear it too. But just me, no no no! You ask, I will wait here. These are typical sentences used by our people. I have to say that in some situations I am the same, although I wouldn't wanna be. My friends say that I shouldn't spent any time thinking about me being different (I hope they don't mean it in a mental way haha). So, I decided to show you my different side, the one that it's hidden behind all the long, deep texts that I write...
Likey?
Have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!