15/05/2014

Level up!!!

Hello! How are you? Long time, no post, ha? Believe me or don't it's been killing me for whole week. I had so much work to do with school, I couldn't even make it to my blog...bad. 
I have been saving money for as long as I remember. I didn't see the point of spending it for something I didn't even need. I saved it for the future. And it's paying off. This blog became so important to me, I swear I would never think it would be like that. Writing a blog can be a big deal and it's developing fast, so I took a quick decison. I bought a professional camera (it was on sale, of course, I had made some calls, asked people that know something about this things and here it is). I can say I am a very happy because this brings me to another level. I need to learn so much but when I do... 
"I am leveled up!"

 
I am pretty obsessed with taking photos all the time....

I will show you what I've been planning soon!
Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!