05/05/2014

Vogue for 12€

Hello! How are you? There is always something special in new things. They can inspire you, make you happy or sad, they give you the feeling of freshness and you have something that belongs just to you.
Every May I buy myself Vogue. I really, really like it. Maybe because it's so influential or it's considered as the best fashion magazine in the world. There is something in this magazine that I haven't seen in any other. Everything is totally planed and a lot of people pure their heart in articles, photos, advices in this magazine. Of course there are people in everything in life that just give their heart to make something they want happen. I guess it just bumps me because I like fashion industry and I want to be a part of it and that might be the reason I see something special in Vogue.  I personally, like to buy Vogue because I learn so much from it every time. You want to know why I buy it every May? Well, there is no great story for that, there is only the ugly truth. For me, a high school student that works only in summer time, Vogue is a little bit expensive. And because this is a special moment in my year (it probably seems stupid to you) I can't wait for May to come, to learn something new and take a "fashion weekend", as I like to call it. I am practically pretty asocial, sitting all day in my room getting notes and feel like I am sitting in Vogue office, helping create the new issue. I know, silly again, but it is a special moment. And that kind of moment needs to be remembered.



This is my spring Monday style which is totally simple (H&M over sized sweater, Takko jeans, Converse sneakers, H&M sunglasses).
How do you like it? Have a great day!
 Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!