08/05/2014

What's in Klein?

Hello! How are you? It's so warm outside! It's just reminds me how fast will summer be here. And that leads me to another thing-getting fit. I probably wouldn't go to gym, if I wasn't injured. But I am glad I did go and I am really starting to like it. It's good for your health, you will look good and it can be so stylish (well, at least for few minutes at the beginning, before you get all sweaty and stuff...). I spend a lot of time in gym and I can't wait for the day I will be able to run again. For now it's just me, gym and my Calvin Klein sports bag.

 
My favourite sports bag... it's big, it's nice, it's Calvin Klein.

 

In that gorgeous bag is:
1. Colourful sports shoes
2. Bandage that supports my knee-a must have!
3. Oh, the best mint top!
4. What would be gym without leggings?!
5. Always with me deodorant, pony tail elastic, bobby pins and headphones
6. Towel-you need that!
7. A notebook or more to do list (with a lot of motivation pics, quotes...)
8. Your workout can't be good, if you don't have a sport bra.
9. And of course water bottle with an apple (if you maybe need so power).

This is what I need for good workout. 
So, I guess, lets workout!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!