01/05/2014

Freak out, it's May!!!

Hello! How are you? OMG, it's May! I really, really love this month and I have no idea why. April passed so fast and the other day I figured out I did 4 styles already! I mean, that's nothing for fashion bloggers that are older, have photographers and are really professionals. But I am really happy!
I was thinking a lot about pictures that are taken with Iphone and I was sure this is not going to be good. If you take a look of pictures that were taken with professional camera you realise they are great, but since I don't own that kind of camera and I have to start somewhere, I am proud to say I am a fashion blogger with an Iphone pictures. 

 

  

 

 

So these are April pics but I am looking forward to May and can't wait to do some great work! 

Which was your favourite? 
Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!