27/05/2014

May hell

Hello! How are you? Being a high school freshman student is okay. It was a big change in our lives and I think it was a good one. But this "May hell" as I call it, is absolutely brutal! We study all the time and walk around like zombies-that's also one of the reasons why I haven't post my outfits for some time. And the other thing... Where is the time!? I have no time! 
Now that I've cleared my soul I feel a bit better and opportunity of bloging became so exclusive with this lack of time, that I can be really happy right now. So, here is how my week looked like. 

 
I think I have a problem, I keep listening to these motivation speeches that give me one hour motivation for studying.

Trying on that too!

 
Sweet birthday gift from my friend.

 
Getting to know awesome edges of my desk while spending hole day there.

 
 Fashion wow moment! 

 
Yummy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!