09/04/2014

B-S news

Hello! How are you? I have a bitter-sweet news. My favourite time of a year is spring. Everything is so fresh and it seems like everybody start to live again. Do I even need to say how amazing spring fashion is? 
So, I have been ill all the time lately. Actually every year I have had this really bad colds. It turns out it is a hay fever. It's good that it's just that. But on the other side, almost all of my family members have hay fever... My little brother has really, really bad allergy. But let's just hope this pills will help me as much as they can. 

Now, you know that I have been searching for dungarees lately and I thought it would be easy to find perfect dungarees. Well, that's a lie. It's really hard to find right ones in Slovenia! In my home town you have one shopping centre with H&M, C&A, New Yorker,... and everybody wears the same clothes. And of course I am now hunting on Internet  shops. 
But I really need to think of something else than dungarees and a perfect way of stop thinking about one trendy thing, is to start thinking of other. 
Here is a style with wide-leg trousers.

Ecote Cecily Wide-Leg Pant 
Ecote cecily --> Urban Outfitters (HOW MAD ARE THESE?!) 
Sparkle & Fade Moulin Ruched Off-The-Shoulder Top  BDG Club Vamp Loafer 
Sparkle & Fade --> Urban Outfitters           BDG Club Vamp Loafer --> Urban Outfitters 

Deepa Gurnani Tropical Drop Earring  Ecote Lula Leather Zip- Around Wallet 

Deepa Gurnani --> Urban Outfitters                Ecote Lula --> Urban Outfitters 

Crystal Catty Round Sunglasses 
Urban Outfitters

I love the pants! How do you like it? Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!