19/04/2014

D-best!

Hello! How are you? You know that Easter is a time when family comes together and if you believe in God it has a very special meaning, but for me it's more like awkward moment because you have to eat all the time. If I don't my grandma takes in the "it doesn't taste good" kind of way. 
So, today was the funniest photo shootings I have ever had. My little brother was the photographer and he was all the time giving comments and compliments on funny way... Just had a lough. But it turned out okay! 












 

I am wearing: C&A dungarees, Stradivarius blouse, Converse sneakers, Morgan watch and DIY bracelet, Aberchrombie & Fitch hoody (The oops, I did it again kind of moment-it's brothers)

How do you like it? Have a great day! 
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!