10/04/2014

Meow your shoes up!

Hello! How are you? Today we will talk about animal printed things. These things can be chick and really make a style look expensive, but on the other hand, it can look even too cheep. I need to say that I haven't had any animal printed T-shirt or pants or coat or actually anything, just because I didn't now how cool can shoes with this pattern look. I mean, if you maybe have a dilemma of combining shoes with boyfriend jeans and white T-shirt, just go with these shoes. Let me show you how cool are they:

 
Just saying... 

 
Or, how cool is this! 

 
Aha, they made outfit interesting and special! 

They can be really cool with dungarees too! 
 

How do you like it? 
Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!