07/04/2014

Past week

Hello! How are you? It was an amazing week, fool of sun, fashion, love, healthy food... Well, I won't say any more, let's take a look...

I had an opportunity to take a picture with this beauty!

Till I got a bit ill again I was working like crazy in fitness. The thing I love the most is progress!

One of my favourite vegetables...Asparagus!

Best part of school... Lunch!

Great Instagram moment... So true!

S-s-studying can be stylish too!

My cutest baby was five years old!

It's not exactly the most interesting or good photo, but this little bottle is saving my life right now.  I have been ill all the time and this was a gift to my brother from a friend's trip to Dubai... It's really, really helping me!  


This is it. It was really fun and I am hoping that this week will be even better! Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!