13/04/2014

Past week

Hello! How are you? And another week passed by. It was just as amazing as every week. Full of sun, flowers, love, laugh, fashion! I finally found my dungarees and I can't wait to create some great styles with it. 
I really hope you all have another great week! 
Remember: 
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. 
Og Mandino

Aghta ruiz de la prada lip balm

 
Dungarees!!!

 
Stylish baking!

Yummy! The funniest thing is that before I found out I had a hay fever, I was all the time outside just hoping fresh air would help me... Well, it really didn't.

 
Favourite screen shot!

 
One of styles this week.

 
Neli is already getting some tan.

 
Home town speciality.

 
I really love these small details! 

Have a great day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!