24/04/2014

Say it again! Holidaysssssss!

Hello dear readers! How are you? Holidays are just 7 school lessons away from us and I couldn't be more excited. We are going to seaside and this "opening the season" time is always so much fun. You see people you haven't see for uff long time and see all the new things, who is having a baby, who lost some weight and got fit or maybe the opposite thing, who is graduating... So much fun! All though there's probably the craziest May before me and I will spend most of my holiday time studying, I am super excited this is finally happening. Not to mention all new styles I will post!!! 
I will try my best with posting at the seaside but I really can't promise anything. 

 
I wish all of you, that are having holidays, the best holidays and get crazy! And to those that are not, have a great day!
Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!