11/04/2014

Deep Friday

Hello! How are you? Sometimes when the days are cold, rainy and foggy, when there is almost no life in the city and everyone are just waiting to go home to sleep, our motivation and what we have been fighting for whole life is gone. Since it takes a lot of time to get successful and of course a lot of trying that sometimes no one sees, you want to give up. But when you remember why you started all that, you start to fight again. 
Last month my ante had birthday party and there were a lot of people that knew me from my childhood and that I didn't know. One lady said that from the very beginning I had my own way of everything, which was good and that's the reason she thinks I will do what I want in my life. That makes me feel good. The fact that someone out there believes in me.
I really hope she was right! 

 Little brother and I long ago. 

Have a lovely day! Love, Neža

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for comment! Kisses!